My dash, my peeps. We get very excited over Chuck. Got a problem with that?!
Chuck airing on West Coast in an hour+ but I AM ALREADY FREAKING THE F OUT.
Love you, Tumblr ♥
5 Things That are Bound to Happen When You Actively Engage in Tumblr
1. Your heterosexuality gene is vigorously assaulted.
2. You're suddenly watching TV shows you never imagined you would watch simply so you can understand WTF is all over your dash when fandoms start jizzing. Obsession ensues.
3. Schoolwork either a) decreases in quality, b) is procrastinated to the extreme, c) never gets done.
4. You can see your social life over the distant horizon. It's so close, yet so far.
5. You make facebook jokes...even though you have a facebook.
weusecheats:izmonsters:shikea:flickflickflicker:six-klicks-east:macaroononastick:hihievet:iheartwestwick:little-miss-imperfection:lucie-the-star:mikerawrs:carrottop:libertarse:loonylovegood-: jessermanx:zombieslutfromhell:ialmostlaugh:(via hellorandomstranger)
FUUUUUU school and life for getting between us lately.
I’m seriously having withdrawals. Basically been living on campus each day and spending time I do have at home cramming on projects for my design class.
I’ll be gone Friday thru Sunday on a sort of camping trip which means NO INTERNET!!! OMFG. Kind of sad that I’m freaking out about that more than not having enough time to work on school stuff this weekend. I’m also really stressed about missing out on all the upcoming Chuck action (Zac’s talk-show appearance, WonderCon, countdown to Monday’s epicness, etc), too. RAWR.
WHY LIFE, WHY!?? /rant
Anyway, hope everyone’s been doing well :D. Epic anticipation on Tumblr for shows (Bones? Chuck?) has been epic. Amazing posts left and right! <3
Can’t wait to catch up on all the amazing stuff (No, really, I can’t)! TTYL.